Representation on Local Issues
Local HBA office represents home builders to local governmental jurisdictions on issues such as fees, growth management, building inspection issues and other areas that may affect members.
- Lien Laws & Contracts
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Blueprint reading
- Codes & updates
- Many other classes/training available
Building Permit List
- E-mailed weekly (Tri-Cities area) or monthly (Walla Walla area)
- Includes building permits issued in area and year-to-date statistics.
- Includes notices and anouncements of HBA events
- Information regarding local issues and upcoming HBA events.
- Excellent advertising rates for members
- New members provide a paragraph to introduce their business
- Free business card ad if members use HBA logo on business card
Homeowners Resource Guide
- No charge for listing
- Advertising available
- Distributed (free) in the Tri-City Herald and at Parade of Homes™ and Regional Home & Garden Show
Advertising / Business Promotion Opporunities
- Homeowners Resource Guide - Updated and distributed annually in the Tri-City Herald
- HBA Online Directory - Updated regularly and will link to member site
- Newsletter - Advertising available
- Parade of Homes™ - Brochure and Sponsorships
- Yearlong HBA sponsorship packages
- Free new home listing on BDX.com
Exclusive Member Discounts
- HBA members receive exclusive discounts from many participating companies
Opportunities to Participate in Events
- Annual Parade of Homes™
- Subcontractors and supplier members are included in magazine and mobile app
- Sponsorships available
- Annual Home & Garden Show & Fall Home Show
- $100 discount for HBA members
Opportunities to Participate in Committees
- Built Green®
- Community Service
- Golf Tournament
- Local Government & Land Development
- Parade of Homes™
- Government Affairs Committee
Excellent Business Contacts
- HBA encourages members to do business with members!
- Quarterly General Membership Meetings begin with social hour
- Social events include summer Dust Devils family night, Parade Kick-Off Dinner, and Golf Tournament
- HBA plaque for display in your business.
- HBA "member" logo available for your business cards, advertising, etc.
- Free ad in newsletter for HBA members who use the HBA logo on their business cards
- Code Books - Many other reference materials available
- Members encouraged to stop by for any industry information!
- Safety Plan
- Business Forms
- Business Letters
- Scholarships - Download the 2017 HBA Scholarship Application here
- 2nd Harvest
- Salvation Army Food Bank
- Tri-City Cancer Center
- Walla Walla Community College
- Tri-Tech Skills Center
- Many more!
For more information, contact the HBA at (509) 735-2745.